BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at getting some wheels for my wife's car and wanted to see what people thought were the best size for an '06 325i sedan. I looked at at set of 20inch wheels but I am not sure how they will look. Does anyone have pictures of their cars with aftermarket wheels, 18'' and up? I am still not sold on any particular style yet but I am leaning towards black wheels, possibly w/ a chrome lip. Any suggestions?

·
Here comes trouble!
8,356 Posts
I don't think there are too many people running 20"s on their 3ers. I'd be curious what that would look like though. The "View on Vehicle" option on TireRack seems unrealistic with the 20s...they appear too small.

·
BMW d Driver
1,123 Posts
If you google image search "E90 20s" or "E92 20s" there are some pictures of cars with them. Personally I think they are way too big for the car.

·
Registered
99 Posts
my sig pic is my car with 18s, upgraded from the stock sport pkg 17s

·
GODSPD
2,249 Posts
There are plenty of E9x'ers running 20s that post over at e90post.com. I think they're a bit too big for anything but the most comfortable roads, but a good set of deep-dish 20s looks amazing.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks

thanks for all the pictures and the suggestion to where I could find pictures of e90s w/ 20s. I think I am going to stick with 18s, possibly 19s at the most. Good to know.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts