BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought this 2006 BMW 550i Sport with the 20 way comfort seats. I noticed a significant creasing on the front seats in the exact same spot. The area is in the middle running from the inside to the outside at about a 45 degree angle. Not a huge area, only about 25% of the seat. Not a huge deal, but of course it still bothers me. Almost looks like the seat leather folded over. Has anyone else had this issue or is this just specific to my car? I have not had this issue with any other BMWs I have owned, but they also did not have the 20 way comfort seats.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Creases in leather seats

I have same issue, in my '08, 535xi. It seems as though there is too much leather, or it was never pulled taught before stitched. I have loose leather that has folded over across the entire seat, short of the side bolsters. The leather has overlapped a good 1/2" and getting worse. The good news, the dealership replaced the leather after 30,000 miles, now I have 50,000 miles and have the same problem. It's in the shop for service and to have the seat leather replaced again!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts