BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

20" Wheels on a 2013 X3 35i M-Sport?

2150 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  jeff213
I really need some advice. I am shopping winter wheels (and tires) for my new 2013 X3 35i M-Sport. I entered my vehicle on Tire Rack and it returned 98 options. I got all excited and found a set that is exactly what I wanted and was even more psyched to see that they were on clearance, saving $40 per wheel. Nice, but not a requirement.

Anyway, when I was putting everything in my cart and proceeding to calculate shipping, it was then that I noticed that these wheels were 20"!!! WTF????

And when I looked back at the results returned they were all 20". Their computer is obviously wrong. We have 19" .

So given that, and that 19" are apparently oh-so-hard-to-come-by, can I put 20" on without other issues?
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
The site is actually correct. A variety of sizes will fit your vehicle including 20" wheels. However for winter use you may want to consider sticking with 19" or even smaller diameters like 18". Its still a bit too early to tell what will be available for this season. I would suggest checking back in mid to late September when we will get a better idea of what will be available and get the web site setup to show you winter packages.

Winter http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=AB2&url=/winter/index.jsp
I really need some advice. I am shopping winter wheels (and tires) for my new 2013 X3 35i M-Sport. I entered my vehicle on Tire Rack and it returned 98 options. I got all excited and found a set that is exactly what I wanted and was even more psyched to see that they were on clearance, saving $40 per wheel. Nice, but not a requirement.

Anyway, when I was putting everything in my cart and proceeding to calculate shipping, it was then that I noticed that these wheels were 20"!!! WTF????

And when I looked back at the results returned they were all 20". Their computer is obviously wrong. We have 19" .

So given that, and that 19" are apparently oh-so-hard-to-come-by, can I put 20" on without other issues?
I can't believe that September is considered too early. That is really frustrating.
Check wheelsanything. Might help!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.