BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i was wondering if buying a previously salvaged is car is not such a great idea? ok so the car is a 2000 323i with 47k miles. the seller is selling it for $9500. i sent an email to him asking some more info but does this seem like a good deal and what would you guys look for prior to buying this car?? i saw pics of the car. seller says he has been driving it fine for 5 years. no physical damage in the pics and the car runs. any thoughts??? thanks a lot.

·
resU deretsigeR
6,259 Posts
tpurplelabel said:
what would you guys look for prior to buying this car
The quickest way to run far far away from that car.

Do you know why it has a salvage title?

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
tpurplelabel said:
hey i was wondering if buying a previously salvaged is car is not such a great idea? ok so the car is a 2000 323i with 47k miles. the seller is selling it for $9500. i sent an email to him asking some more info but does this seem like a good deal and what would you guys look for prior to buying this car?? i saw pics of the car. seller says he has been driving it fine for 5 years. no physical damage in the pics and the car runs. any thoughts??? thanks a lot.
Stay away from that car.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah thanks for the replies. i emailed the guy a few times and asked if it had a clear title and if it needed any work. he would reply "what do you mean work?" im going to stay away.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.