BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought 2000 BMW 323i yesterday with 113K on it. Today morning I noticed that when i start the car, yellow egine oil light comes on for about 20 secondes and goes away. I called the selling dealer and they said this is not a big deal as they checked everything yesterday including egine oil level before delivering to me.

Any advice.

THx
Jandeer

·
Registered
1 Posts
oil light

I just bought 2000 BMW 323i yesterday with 113K on it. Today morning I noticed that when i start the car, yellow egine oil light comes on for about 20 secondes and goes away. I called the selling dealer and they said this is not a big deal as they checked everything yesterday including egine oil level before delivering to me.

Any advice.

THx
Jandeer
I have the same car same miles and have found advice from bmw tis cd it show a fix for the problem and involves a mod to the wireing harness to improve the earth link. when i find the complex drawing i will forward it:

·
Registered
4 Posts
323i 2000

I had the exact same problem too dude, just perchased it a week and half ago. Had it checked out by my family auto mec. and had a new oil change etc. I wouldn't worry too much about as I did. Best of luck!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts