BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear all, I've just bought a 2nd hand 2001 325CI Cab and I would like to have all the Rims and Wheels changed. My friend has a set of original BMW 330CI M Package 18' Rims for sell (not sure which year is his model). May I ask the stupid question: Is these Rims fit my 325CI? Can I say all E46 should fit? Since the Rims come with no Tires, may I check all the experts what tires I should go for as I will consider brand new tires. Number and Model? Thanks in advance.

·
Padawan
1,430 Posts
AFAIK, the wheels from an E46 325 & 330 ci (coupe/cabrio) are completely interchageable; you should have no problem. As long as it's an E46 you're fine. And if you want a tire recommendation, personally I like my new set of Michelin Pilot Sport PS2's. :thumbup:

E46 M3 wheels are different story... the front wheels from an M3 will fit a regular E46, but the back ones are too wide because the offset is slightly different. The only way to run stock M3 wheels on a 325/330 ci is to lose the offset and run front rims on all four corners (I'm just going off the top of my head here... I'm sure someone will correct me if this info is erroneous).

Good luck!

Oh yeah, and welcome to Bimmerfest!!

--J.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you so much JonathanIT. Your SSR rims are really COOL~~

You are right. I am new to Bimmerfest. Thanks for your advice and I will definitely try the Michelin Pilot Sport PS2. ;-)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts