BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
As the title says, I'm selling my E39 M-Sport. It's a factory M-Sport, most all BMW options, Silver/ Blk Leather, auto, 86k miles, all of the "M" options (yes, even the black headliner), no wrecks, 2nd owner,car is smooth tight and fast, pics available upon request. Price- $23.5.
Thanks,
Paul
[email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello all,
As the title says, I'm selling my E39 M-Sport. It's a factory M-Sport, most all BMW options, Silver/ Blk Leather, auto, 86k miles, all of the "M" options (yes, even the black headliner), no wrecks, 2nd owner,car is smooth tight and fast, pics available upon request. Price- $23.5.
Thanks,
Paul
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,685 Posts
Nice, looks identical to mine...bought mine out of Vancouver, BC, Canada...where did yours come from?

Dave

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
same color combo as mine, Was the black headliner a special option?

Now that I think of it, I have the gray one but I have a special Purple colored rear cover behind the seat and window. :bigpimp:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The car was sold new here in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth, TX. area. The black headliner is part of the M-Sport package(the "M-Sport" package is different from the regular "sport" package). The only other package that offered the black headliner was the M5 option.
Thanks!

·
Brevity= the soul of wit
11,625 Posts
zipnz said:
The car was sold new here in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth, TX. area. The black headliner is part of the M-Sport package(the "M-Sport" package is different from the regular "sport" package). The only other package that offered the black headliner was the M5 option.
Thanks!
Moved from 5 series. Best of luck on the sale.

·
Benz guy stuck in a BMW
42 Posts
too much man, only way you'll get that is if u put the car on consignment at a dealership. I reccomend u do that if u really want the 22k and will to wait.

Otherwise, i'd say your best bet is 19k and it will be sold asap

1 - 19 of 19 Posts