BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my 2001 BMW m5. I am asking $30,000 obo. I am the 3rd owner, clean car fax, all service performed and most records available. The car is garaged and paint is in excellent shape (car has 76k miles and does have some chips and scratches due to use).

Carbon black with black interior. Rear sunshades. New spark plugs, new differential and gearbox oils changed. 10W-60 oil change completed less than 1000 miles ago. New MAF sensors and fuel pump. BMW E60 factory short shift installed otherwise everything is stock. New tint, Set of Michelin Pilot Sport 4S with less than 5000 miles. Alignment was done less than a month ago. Original paint and wheels, perfect interior, some minor chips on paint due to highway miles as shown in photos. 2 sets of floor mats, car cover, and battery tender are all included. Car is prewired for radar detector which I use. Rearview mirror is new and dimmer works perfectly as it should with no leaks. Cluster pixels were recently repaired and dash/cluster lights work perfectly.

I have been a long time BMW owner and BMW CCA member and take pride in my cars. I currentl own a few Bmw's. I am selling the car because we need an awd SUV and tow vehicle. All keys and books included. No joyrides or tire kickers. Don't waste my time if your not a serious buyer. Will be happy to arrange for an inspection. Do not pass this up, values are climbing on this last naturally aspirated V8 with a manual. You will not be disappointed. Always garaged, Excellent condition, Factory GPS system, Looks & drives great, Mostly highway miles, Must see to appreciate. Car doesn't need anything. More photos are available upon request, Serious buyers only.

Serious inquires only. No tire kickers and no joy rides. I can send more photos if interested.

Contact me or text me with any questions. (661) 313-5349..Sarkis

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts