BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Need a Toyota?
2,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stats: 2002 325 Convertible. CPO till Nov 2007. 82k miles. Beautiful shape, have the type 68 wheels, a custom stereo setup that cost around $2k.
color is steel blue metallic, interior is gray w/ wood. Premium package, sport package, tiptronic, xenon.

I'm located in San Diego, the car has always been garaged and services done at Bavarian Master Care.

I just bought a new house and need to sell relatively quickly.
I can't find my camera (packed in a box somewhere) but my avatar shows a decent pic.
If interested, call me at 760-802-1158

·
Need a Toyota?
2,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pics

Here's some pics:thumbup:

And the ad on Craigslist:
Cream puff 325 Convertible. Auto 5 speed (tiptronic), Sport Package, Premium Package, Xenon headlights, all the goodies. This car has been babied and garaged, and bathed every week. Very tasteful mods including tinted windows, M staggered wheels, chrome tips. Also has a custom $2000 stereo / mp3 player with 2 amps and 2 10" subs in a custom built box. The rear tires have about 2000 miles on them, and the fronts still have about 6-7K miles left on them easy.
Serviced at Bavarian Master Care in San Marcos. The car is almost perfect other than minor rock chips, but they're not noticeable unless you are waxing the car or being super critical. The car has 82,700 miles, and runs and looks like brand new. The warranty is transferable and covers the car to 100,000 miles or November, 2008.
I also have some spare front tires that have about 2000 miles on them (Goodyear GS-D3s) that I'll throw in if I sell to a nice buyer. I have the title in hand, so there's no banks or anything to deal with. No trades please.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.