Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! Seems like this is a much better board than the .org these days. Anyway, I have a question. I did not get my 330i with the sport package. I know, I know. I am an idiot. Apart from the performance characteristics, I really hate the look of my front bumper. What can I change it to? To SP bumper, M or maybe something totally different. I kind of liked the look of the 2002 with the M I saw on the italian bmw site (I couldn't attach the image since it was a pdf file - it's called a "catalog" and it's under 3 series - they have different 2002 pics from the US version). Please post pics if you can. Thanks a lot!

·
Registered
51 Posts
I like the look of the non-sport bumper

I like the snubbiness of the non-SP front bumper... but to each their own.

The part number for the M aero kit for an E46 without PDC (9/01 production and later) is 51 71 0 139 650. Price? $997.50 MSRP.

I can fish out the part # if you have the PDC, but you'll probably want to follow up with the dealer to make sure it's the look you want. I don't know if you can just buy the front spoiler.

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Re: I like the look of the non-sport bumper

alanra said:
I like the snubbiness of the non-SP front bumper... but to each their own.

The part number for the M aero kit for an E46 without PDC (9/01 production and later) is 51 71 0 139 650. Price? $997.50 MSRP.

I can fish out the part # if you have the PDC, but you'll probably want to follow up with the dealer to make sure it's the look you want. I don't know if you can just buy the front spoiler.
That's for the ENTIRE kit including rear bumpers and side skirts I believe. Bekker sells the same bumper for about $500.

My friend is trying to sell his OEM E46 M3 bumper if anyone is interested.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts