BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm waiting to receive my 5-speed MT 2002 330Xi, which should be here in a couple of weeks. In the meantime I was just wondering what current owners of 330Xi's have to say about them...particularly the all-wheel-drive performance. I have seen scattered comments here and on Edmunds Town Hall, but thought it would be nice to have a thread dedicated to just this topic. The few reviews I've read have been good and the car I test drove was awesome. It's nice, though, to get people's opinions after having the car for a while. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
I didn't notice your location, at first...sorry...must take a real long time for the car to arrive...I feel for your wait.....and after 8 months of driving a 325xi, I wish I had talked my wife into the extra horses your getting:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I've had mine for almost a year now, since 9/19/01. Would have gotten it sooner but the Port Authority shut down for a while after 9/11/01. All in all an excellent vehicle for snowy climates, although like Spidermon I'm waiting for a really snowy winter to test it out. The 3 liter is the best feature of the car IMO, great engine. Congratulations on your choice.:thumbup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.