BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey its been awhile and I have a question for anyone out there.

What are the OEM front struts w/sport package. I have done some search and I am getting mixed resuilts on which to buy. I dont need springs just the from shock sorry struuts.

Any help would be great.

·
Thebizzy.com
6,429 Posts
LMAO now why would you post vanos seal linkies when the op is asking about suspension?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just got a quote from a local repairshop for the front struts replacement for 700 to 750, parts and labor. Does this sound reasonable to everyone?

·
Registered
6,924 Posts
Just got a quote from a local repairshop for the front struts replacement for 700 to 750, parts and labor. Does this sound reasonable to everyone?
This depends on what they replace. If they replace the struts only, then it is not that good a deal. cn90s list of components are what need to be inspected and replaced, if required. Chances are they will need to be replaced, depending on your mileage.

BTW, the best price for the Sachs OEM front strus are at BavAuto. These will restore the original ride and handling. However, you can expect to do this job again in 40-75K. That is why many use Bilstein HDs. They typically last the life of your car.

This job is on my list for next spring!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts