BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Located in Long Island, New York
I'm selling my '02 M5 that I have owned for over 4 years. I am looking for $19,000 or best offer. It is my sunday car. I have only put 13k miles on it and most of those miles were trips back and forth from Long Island, NY to NC to get inspections since it is registered there. I have maintained the mechanical as well as interior and exterior of this car. Exterior is jet black and interior is all black with the Extended Leather Package (factory add on). Interior has the hard to find Brushed Aluminum Trim and the Larger Navigation Screen. Other factory add ons include: front and rear parking distance control, rear privacy sun shades, M audio upgraded sound system with factory dual 12" subs in the trunk. The wheels are wrapped in Falken Rt615-k tires 275/35/18 rear 245/40/18 front with 70% tread left. Only upgrade I've added are the Blacked out Kidney Grills (still have stock grill in the box) and yellow fog light lamps. All the factory options and the Black on Black interior/exterior makes this a RARE find. Vehicle was recently serviced w/ new oil and filter. Contact for any questions: [email protected] / 516-322-3375

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.