BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2003 330 ci premium, sports, topaz blue, low miles, 33K obo

This is a one owner, well maintained vehicle. BMW Warranty for another 2 years or remaining miles of 48K original warranty.

Car is from a non-smoker and never in an accident. The car has just been detailed at a professional shop inside and out and looks brand new. The original paint still shines because it has been garaged. The car has been serviced at BMW of Beverly Hills. I have kept all records. There is one small ding on the passenger side which is so small I cannot even get a picture of it properly to show it. It is hardly visible. There are no known defects in this vehicle. The exterior finish on this automobile is immaculate. The interior is clean and also immaculate.

This beautiful 2003 330Ci has 20,000 miles and is well equipped with the Premium Package (which includes a moonroof, auto-dimming mirror, myrtle wood trim, lumbar support, rain sensing wipers, automatic headlight control and leather upholstery).

This car also has the Sport Package (which includes sport seats, M double-spoke wheels, white turn signal indicators, 225/45R-17 front and 245/40R-17 rear performance tires) The car also has Xenon Headlights and a premium Harmon Kardon stereo that is truly awesome.

The tires on this automobile are not new, but they are in excellent condition as I have put only 20K on it. If you have any questions about this please contact me via e-mail at [email protected]
This vehicle still has 2 years and or 24,000 miles of factory warranty
pictures at
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=123d2rxa.9dq8a7i&x=1&y=ptalq1

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.