BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So a couple of months prior to leaving for Korea i sold my car and was driving around my girlfriends parents 330i. Other then some minor issues with the driver side window falling off of the track and the sunroof door( the cheap plastic under the actual sunroof) sliding back with the sunroof the car had been well maintained and ran well. It has 110k on the clock. They made an offer for me to buy it off them when i get back to the states in 2012 seeing as they just have it as a spare car at the moment. I would like to start off with it by performing any preventative maintenance required of this particular type of vehicle at that mileage. I have found a good thread in regards to preventative maintenance..http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=523692.... is there anything else besides what is listed I should look at?And considering that i will be performing all maintenance myself for the duration of owning the vehicle how are the actual maintenance costs of the car? I know they would be higher then a domestic car but seeing as I am getting a great deal on this car would potentially higher maintenance costs be offset by the lower purchase price? Thank you all in advance for any help you can offer me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.