BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

2003 5 Series

2210 7
Hey, I just noticed this on Autospies. Sorry if this is a repeat. Just thought it was pretty cool.

Autospies: 2003 BMW 5-Series
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G
That's stolen straight from the info Jon posted here.
No kiddin!

Wow, their info was sourced from here? Bloody hell--and I just posted the info they had on the 2003 3 Series in the other forum.
maybe they are not as good of spies as they thought:D
G
Re: No kiddin!

Nebr330xi said:
Wow, their info was sourced from here? Bloody hell--and I just posted the info they had on the 2003 3 Series in the other forum.
And if you check the other forum, Jon has already replied.
Samit--quit while you're behind...you're embarrasing me.

;-)

(edit: is that one 's' or two? i can never remember and i'm too lazy to look it up).
You are right, all the latest info always comes from this website, which is why it's the best around.

But in any case, the 540 with M sports package is going to look so damn sweet, I want to see. It should look very similar to the M5 and we all looooooove the M5. I only wish too (like others) that they would have a M sports package on the 530 too.

However with all the buzz that BMW will come out with the next generation 5 series sometime mid next year, what is a person to do? I guess there is such a thing as loving a car so much that it doesn't really matter if it becomes the old generation in a matter of months.

AHHHHHHHH, you can never catch up to these changes!
HTS: That's one "S"

Embarrassing you, eh? Heh, that's wot I do best!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.