BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2003 540 M-Sport package with every available option including BMW factory Bluetooth. This car is BMW CPO Certified for 100k or until May 2009. This car also has the BMW Service/Maint. plan till 100k or May 2009. Steptronic transmission. Sterling Gray with Black leather. 62k miles. All original, non-smoker, no accidents, no paintwork, no flaws. Car does have some small rock chips on the front fascia from highway driving but nothing major. Rear tires are fantastic but front tires will need replacing in 2-3k miles. Car rides, drives, runs, operates just like it should with no issues. I have lots of digital pics I can send. Car is located in Plano TX. $25.5k or $26k with JLAudio "Bimmerbox" sub and JL Audio amp.

Thanks.

Steven
972-208-6863
[email protected]

Attachments

·
I'm a Mac
17,699 Posts
I'm in Addison tomorrow (Mon 5/12) on business if you're around to show it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just saw your message...happy to show the car to any serious buyer. If you are still in town and interested let me know.

Thanks.

BigTex

·
I'm a Mac
17,699 Posts
just got back home (1:20a Eastern Wed). sorry i missed you.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
What's the Vin number?

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Thanks, do you have better pictures of the interior?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, I have over 30 pictures of the car. I'm also happy to snap more pics if you have any specific requests. The interior is in fantastic shape.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I forgot to add that I would consider a trade and it does not have to be for another BMW....although that would be ok too. I work from home now and really don't ever drive the car and I really don't need a car this nice sitting in the garage. I don't check this post very often so be sure and email me directly with any interest in this car at [email protected]
Thanks.
Steven

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just wanted to clear up the difference between CPO and the certified maintenance plan...which this car has BOTH!
The CPO is very similar to the original factory warranty of the car and covers most issues that may come up. There's a $50 deductible per visit...not per issue that needs to be fixed. So if you have 3 items that need to be addressed, it's only $50 to fix all of them.
The Maintenance plan is yet an additional warranty that covers all the typical maint type items like brake line flush, brakes, rotors, wiper blades, oil changes, basically all items that wear out with the exception of tires.
This car is BOTH CPO and MAINT. Certified for 100k miles or until May 2009....

Thanks.
BigTex

·
I'm a Mac
17,699 Posts
Congrats Steve! Now time to go buy that gas-guzzling truck you've been wanting for some time now!

:thumbup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts