BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this combination available or does the sport package come only with sport seats, no option for comfort seats?

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anyone with sport seats that can comment on how they like them? I'm a big guy (6" 300lb) and worry about the sport seats but can't find any in my area to try out.

·
Registered
140 Posts
crvtt said:
Anyone with sport seats that can comment on how they like them? I'm a big guy (6" 300lb) and worry about the sport seats but can't find any in my area to try out.
I have an 03 with sport seats....... I think they forgot the foam .... awesome car but damn the seats are not that great......... They are acceptable once you get them positioned right but they def could have used more padding.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Does anyone know if the sport seats in the 7 series are the same as the ones used in a 2004 5 series? I have a 2004 530i sport and the seats are OK, nothing like the comfort seats in my old 7 though.

·
Registered
140 Posts
crvtt said:
Does anyone know if the sport seats in the 7 series are the same as the ones used in a 2004 5 series? I have a 2004 530i sport and the seats are OK, nothing like the comfort seats in my old 7 though.
Nope... they are different....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.