Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

This is my dream car please help me..... IMG_20190225_094811_1551605688114.jpg Ok so I bought my car used, one owner last July. First low oil light, placed a quart in. Then low coolant light, then overheating to the yellow high heat indicator. I then scheduled service with BMW. Oil change, and diagnostics. I was advised by BMW that the oil ran out as fast as they put in. Impossible!! It was leaking before I t left but cane BK leaking perfusly. Contacted them they accept no responsibility. I requested a refund to take my car to another mechanic. My car has now overheated to the red indicator. Smoke from under the hood, and the car just cutoff. I was able to get it home, less than a quarter of a mile away. Now when I crank it it sounds horrible ***x1f62d;. And my speedometers not reading correctly. It's stuck at zero....Please help fellow bimner lovers. I'm at a lost.

I also checked the oil and it is super low, it does not even cover the first indention on the oil stick. Would oil be the only culprit here?

Thanks to all for reading this and for your thoughts.***x1f609; IMG_20190225_094811_1551605688114.jpg ( post BMW oil change)

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
Jack it up and check where 3 leaking spots.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts