BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does anyone have any recommendations on a front lip spoiler. I recently purchased one off eBay and took it to have it professionally installed. It ended up not fitting due to it being about an inch to small on the width. Let me know. Does BMW offer something?

·
Registered
8,775 Posts
Some ppl claim their lips off Ebay fit perfect. Personally I'm leary of buying off Ebay.

Do a search and you will find ppl that claim theirs fits perfect.

·
Registered
8,775 Posts
You can buy the OEM one, that will fit perfectly, from any dealer.

·
Registered
717 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It did not fit because you purchased the one that only fits 97-01.... or 97-00 I forget, but the ones on Ebay generally do not fit the 03...
The ebay seller verified with me it would fit my car. Got it a week later, took it in, didn't fit. I did everything in my power to verify it would fit. Oh well I guess.

·
Registered
717 Posts

·
Meeeeowwww
246 Posts
Silver car looks great. I have the same exact car and color. I was wondering what do you think of the suspension set up that you have??
Do you think I can go to any dealership and order the lip?
Will it work in case I decide to upgrade to a M-tech front bumper?

Sorry for thread jacking

·
Registered
717 Posts
Silver car looks great. I have the same exact car and color. I was wondering what do you think of the suspension set up that you have??
Do you think I can go to any dealership and order the lip?
Will it work in case I decide to upgrade to a M-tech front bumper?

Sorry for thread jacking
For suspension
http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161732&highlight=finally

You can go to any dealership, but found that BMW dealership in LA (Crevier or Pacific) was cheaper than my local dealership.

Lower spoiler will not work with MTech bumpers.

·
Registered
717 Posts
I replaced my front bumper last month.

·
Meeeeowwww
246 Posts
I love koni's I had Koni Coils on my last car and it was my daily driver. This sounds like the set up that I will getting myself into when the time comes

·
Registered
8,775 Posts
SilverE39; You can go to any dealership said:
Probably but then you will have to pay freight unless you live in those locations.

The box they come to the dealer in is not suitable for interstate shipping. So someone will have to package it properly on top of the frt cost. If one of the two mentioned dealers will pacakage it for free then you will come out with about a wash in price.

·
Registered
717 Posts

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
I actually am new to this. Thanks for being so very kind! What are you gonna feed me? Will you wipe my ___ too?
Camgin, don't let certain extremely rude people to turn you off this site. Nearly everyone is extremely helpful and polite. Only the exceptions seem to stand out....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts