BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
In Mod Heaven
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While over at E46fanatics, I came across this thread.

It is a European 2003 330Ci with the ///M Sport Package. IMO, the Sport package is much different/better than the US version. If you notice on the third picture, the titanium trim around the windows is now black (Euro's only). The guy who took delivery breaks down the changes and whats included in the Euro ///M Package.

It a very nice looking car. He's also claiming a bump in HP from 231 to 253 from an ECU upgrade from ACS. If this is indeed the case, not a bad increase, but I don't know how much he spent to get it.

·
2001 M3:Stick, what else?
3,300 Posts
Canada also got the M-sport pkg in 2002 for the Coupes & Cabs.

For 2003, the Sedans & Wagons have the option also to eradicate the 02 sedan facelift uglies.

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
JPinTO said:
For 2003, the Sedans & Wagons have the option also to eradicate the 02 sedan facelift uglies.
JP, as you may know, I've been away for awhile and have missed out on a lot. So, sorry for the dumb question, but how do the '03 Sedans & Tourings look like? '01's?

Thanks!

Edit:

While I have nothing against the '02MY looks, it's good to see that BMW does listen to cust. complaints...

·
2001 M3:Stick, what else?
3,300 Posts
The M-aero skirt pkg that is std on the US 330i's was never available in Canada.

But for 2003, the M-Technic body kit is a part of a "M-Sport Pkg" that is available on the sedans & wagons. Nothing has changed for the US. It's a option pkg that's available in Europe & Canada.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts