BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am listing this Grey 2003 M3 for sale simply because I do not use it. I have other vehicles and a dog that wants to go most everywhere with me and she has NOT and is NOT allowed in this vehicle. The vehicle has 15,600 miles and has been stored all its life since it left the dealership in a climate controlled garage. Most of the miles on this vehicle are easy highway miles. This car has not been abused in any manner and in fact has been very well taken care of. There are NO dings. The paint is excellent. To my knowledge this vehicle is flawless. All the factory updates have been performed. I am very particular about maintainence. The car has all the options except a navigation system (factory GPS) and does not have park - assist. It has black leather heated sport seats, sun roof, H-K radio/CD, xenon headlights (hi & lo beam), 6-speed, auto-dim rear view mirror, power everything, rain sensor wipers, etc. The tires are original and in excellent condition and have little wear. The tires are an excellent indicator how the car has been treated. This car has never been smoked in. Additional pictures provided upon request.
Interested qualified parties can E-mail: [email protected]
$38,500

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts