BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I found I had a Windows update that changed the latency timer on my com port to 16. Going to 1 again fixed most everything however when I do the last step with no arguments I get an error

Job_status =error_argument

Is this normal? I still have the timing fault.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can anyone help me out? After my DME going faulty, I have replaced DME+CAS and reprogrammed them into correct VIN code. Everything is great, but now my airbag light is on and in SIM module and every its sattelite i am having wrong vin code error. Why its happening and how do can i fix it?

·
Registered
2003 745 Li
7 Posts
I hate to resurrect a thread from the depths of slumber, but if anyone is still around for this I'm having a conundrum; currently in my 03 E66 the SIM module was replaced by one from a later model (07 model) and when trying to update the VIN there is an error that 16SGMS60.ipo missing. I have the current daten files and cannot locate that one anywhere. Prior to replacing the older SIM module which came from an 07 model as well it was programmed with the correct vin. To make a long story short, I need some assistance in getting this replacement module sorted out. I tried to follow the steps but no luck at all. Thanks in advanced!

41 - 44 of 44 Posts