BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2005 330ci with a rearview mirror that leaked out years ago. I got the car a few months back. It's really distorted and I have to get rid of it.

I want to replace this mirror with one that I can actually see out of but it has the SOS button on it and my car has working factory Bluetooth. So my question is can I replace this mirror with a non-SOS version? Or would this ruin Bluetooth in my car because maybe the microphone is in this mirror?

Thank you!

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Have you considered getting it fixed? That would guarantee fitment. Google "E46 Sybesmas".

If you replace it and that's a convertible, you need to get a vert-specific mirror because of the FZV amplifier.

Good luck!

More info here.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have you considered getting it fixed? That would guarantee fitment. Google "E46 Sybesmas".

If you replace it and that's a convertible, you need to get a vert-specific mirror because of the FZV amplifier.

Good luck!

More info here.
Thanks! Will give that a try.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Rear view mirror 2005 330i replacement

My auto dim mirror has that crazy color thing going on. I need to replace it. Is there an after market place to get one? Or I don't even care if it doesn't auto dim. My car has 158k and I'd like to use it for awhile without putting a lot of money into it. Thank you :confused:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts