BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well to much regret I'm selling my '05 Silver Grey 330i 6speed. I love, LOVE the car, but a single guy doesn't need two 4door cars so I'll be replacing this car with a 2door sports car. The car spent its enire live in the Dallas area, purchased locally and service at the same local dealer. I have all service records on the car, no stories on this one. The car currently has 34,000miles (highway) and is still under factory warranty until 10/4/2008 and has a extened warranty for 100,000miles or 10/4/2010.

The car is stock Silver Grey 6speed manual with leather seats, M-Sport performance package, along with the Premium package, moonroof, Xenons, Parking Sensors, rain sensors, Harmon-Kardon Sound system (sounds AMAZING), Ipod INTERface and folding rear seats.
Seats are immaculate, no tears, rips or cracks. The Alcantara steering wheel is also in great shape.

Tires have less than 10,000miles and are the same OEM runflats that originally came on the car. Car has dealer installed Clearshield CLEARBRA to entire front of car, hood, and side mirrors.

I can take as many pictures as needed $27,500.

EMAIL me at [email protected]

PICTURES ---> http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=576639

1 - 1 of 1 Posts