BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2005 E60 525i and I am thinking about trading it in for a pre owned certified 2005 E65 745i and I have some questions first the build date was 09/04 I believe so would I have the 3D view Nav, woudl it have the bi-xenons and is Sirus pre-wired on that year?

Also what is a good price for one w/about I think 35k miles it is non-sport and I believe it didn't have Comf. access but it had logic 7, Comf. Seats, winter package, heated stearing wheel, had the auto trunk and door option and not sure what else (they printed me out the stats but it's in my car (I'm at work) and they didn't have a price for me yet because they just got it in on a lease and they where going to put it in serves in a few days and said I would be the first person to get a shot at the car. Plus my dealer is having a promotion for past customers that is running through August so said I would get a good deal....

Please help I don't know very much about the 7's but I do know I like the 02-05 body style even though must do not... I think the butt looks more edgy than the 06-07 750's... Just tell me all you can :) and I know this is a stupid question because I hate it when other people ask this because everyone is different but will I like this better than my 525? I love my car I really do, LOVE the looks LOVE my color but before this my last 3 cars where like 285 - 300 horsepower and I could get into a 07 528 XI or maybe a 07 530 or 545 but I want something that looks different, plus as my name states I LOVE BOND which means I love the TOYS and this car has toys :) ... Oh and I haven't ever driven a 7.. my dealership didn't have any 745's that I could try only a b7 alphina (did I spell it right?) and that is a whole different beast :) oh and $109K ..

so any help would be GREAT.
Thanks,
John

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OK car has Convenience Package, Luxury Seating Package, Premium Sound Package, Heated Steering Wheel and 438 Wood Trim and it's Titanium Silver Metallic w/Black Nasca Leather.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you guys think $51,000 is high for this? They where asking $53,999 for it and went down to $51k?

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
well 5 series are nice cars . i personally loved the e39 drives nice smooth and clen, when you drive the 7 it feels totally diffrent the acceleration , handling , luxurios allthat what you feel in the five times 5 more , but they more fuel and the engine is totally diffrent , but if you have a nice e60 and wana get a 7 i would get the LI cuz there is not much diffrence in the room of the 5 series and the 7 I ,but thats my ideas every body thinks diffrent about price i think thats way alot you cn get one in late 40kso keep lookig godd luck , and sport mode is a really nice aption

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys..

I just went to that site you mentioned and they have down for a certified 05 745i w/all the options that car has it should be $54,492, unless I'm doing it wrong..

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Also the ipod kit does it work on a build date of 09/04? I got an email for $500 twords an accessory if I lease or buy a car from my dealership so I was going to use that if I get the 7 and get the ipod kit...

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
anyone??? BMW Ipod kit work on build date 09/04 - 2005 745i w Premium Sound?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts