BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2005 BMW M3 - Jet Black/Black - 6MT - 39k Miles - 100% Stock - No Paintwork - Phoenix - No Longer Available

2005 BMW M3 - Jet Black/Black - 6MT - 39k Miles - 100% Stock - No Paintwork - Phoenix

2005 E46 M3 Coupe
38,618 miles
2-Owner
6-Speed Manual
Jet black Exterior/Black Nappa Leather Interior with Aluminum Trim
$33,900 located in Phoenix, Arizona
WBSBL934X5PN60764

Car was built in October 2004 with the following options: Premium Package ($3300), Harman Kardon Premium Sound ($675), Xenon Headlights ($700), Adjustable-Width Seats with Lumbar ($500), 19" Alloy Wheels ($1750), Rain Sensor and Auto Headlight - MSRP $55,920 (A base 05 was $47,300).

No paint work, clean CarFax/AutoCheck, all services done at BMW Dealerships, 2 master keys, original window sticker, all original books, non-smoker, immaculate condition. Car is 100% stock with no modification of any kind.

Car has never seen rain and never seen snow. Always garaged and it shows with how fresh the moldings and rubber pieces are on the car. The front end has a clear-bra installed and there are no dings or dents anywhere on the body. Excellent condition does not being to describe this car. The interior still smells new. The leather seats are smooth and still feel like new. Headliner has no rips/tears/scuffs/sagging. The Aluminum Trim is in perfect condition with no dents, cracking, webbing, or flaking. There are no rattles/squeaks/window regulator clicks, nothing. The wheels have no chipping/flaking and 2 wheels have minor rash. Bumpers have minimal scratches. Toyo Proxes T1R tires have around 15k miles on them, oil has less than 3500 miles on it and brakes have plenty of life. Inspection I has been done and all maintenance is currently up to date. This is one of the lowest mileage E46 M3s in the country.

Pictures do not do this car any justice and 83 images can be found here: http://imgur.com/a/A3x6Y

PPI (pre-purchase inspection) and shipping on buyer's behalf is welcome.

Message with questions. I am not strapped for cash and do not need to sell.

List Date: 9/11/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2005 BMW M3 - Jet Black/Black - 6MT - 39k Miles - 100% Stock - No Paintwork - Phoenix
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

·
Registered
759 Posts
Beautiful car. Good luck with the sale. I sold an 02 with 49k miles on it last fall up in Flagstaff, and it was 6 weeks before I got an offer that didn't reflect the financial problems of the potential buyer. :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you. Luckily, I'm not pressured into selling the car. If I had a larger garage however, I would likely keep it forever.

·
A BMW *****
290 Posts
Get a blanket for your butt. Good lord. To the OP, I usually look at a few things on cars. Namely, the wear on the steering wheel itself. That plastic coating crap that BMW uses comes off too easily. The second on a manual is the wear of the leather on the knob itself. In the case of your car I see neither. Beautiful ride. GLWS!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts