BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at several dealers on-line the price range for 2006/2007 3 series CPO is around
24-30k and average mileage around 17-30k. Realistically, how much off should I offer.
New to BMW and curious if anyone has an idea of what these are marked up.
Thanks!

·
Officially Contaminated
3,052 Posts
328 or 335? Sedan, Coupe, Convertible?

I bought a 2007 328xi Sedan in March with 20k miles fully loaded for 29,500

·
Registered
13,568 Posts
Deleted.

·
Officially Contaminated
3,052 Posts
I'd say no more than 28k for a 328i sedan with sub 20k miles.

·
Registered
56 Posts
You've got a ton of options in Chicago...at least you should. You should be able to find a 2006 330i or xi for less than 25k with around 30,000 miles and a 2007 335i for around 30k with less than 30,000 miles.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I purchased my 335I four months ago for 31.5K. Sprt/Premimun package with 17K miles. They offered to sell the car for 30.5K without the CPO.Florida area.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I got my CPO '07 328 wagon, pretty loaded, no idrive w/22k mi. for 23,500. Bought it from Subaru dealer.

·
detour in Ingolstadt
3,180 Posts
I think my friend got hers for $25k with premium package. Montego Blue 2007 328i.

·
N54
3,426 Posts
I got my CPO '07 328 wagon, pretty loaded, no idrive w/22k mi. for 23,500. Bought it from Subaru dealer.
How can a BMW bought from a Subaru dealer be CPO?

·
Freedom isn't free!!
19,824 Posts
How can a BMW bought from a Subaru dealer be CPO?
If it was CPO'd previously the warranty stays with the car. This would have to be the third owner.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Pretty loaded and non iDrive is a bit of an Oxymoron.

I'm guessing you have premium pkg, as most do. But Sport? Cold weather? Comfort access? Active steering? Adaptive cruise? PDC? These options are $1000's when new and can affect used prices as well.

·
Freedom isn't free!!
19,824 Posts
Pretty loaded and non iDrive is a bit of an Oxymoron.

I'm guessing you have premium pkg, as most do. But Sport? Cold weather? Comfort access? Active steering? Adaptive cruise? PDC? These options are $1000's when new and can affect used prices as well.
Spag, I have to disagree. If it has all those other options you mention, that's pretty loaded. I'm not a fan of iDrive (not that I dislike it, I just don't see the necessity of it), so I don't consider having it as a prerequisite to a car being "loaded". In fact, it's possible to have iDrive and no other options; in a 328 you could even have manually adjusted, leatherette seats (before the ZVP) and have iDrive. Anyway, just my thoughts.

·
N54
3,426 Posts
If it was CPO'd previously the warranty stays with the car. This would have to be the third owner.
Warranty stays with the car through private-party sales (individual to individual). I'd be surprised BMW allows the warranty to remain when it's been titled to a non-BMW dealer (if they know).

·
Freedom isn't free!!
19,824 Posts
Warranty stays with the car through private-party sales (individual to individual). I'd be surprised BMW allows the warranty to remain when it's been titled to a non-BMW dealer (if they know).
It does.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts