BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought the wrong car (don't laugh it may happen to you one day). Three weeks ago I bought a Jet Black with black leather interior 330i. The car has Premium Package, Sport Package, Auto, Navigation, Comfort Access, Folding rear seat. The MSRP is $46K and some change. The car is sitting with 350 miles on it. Thats right Three Hundred and Fifty. The dealer is willing to buy it back from me but I want to see if I can sell the car on my own first. I hoped they would work with me to give me my purchase price back but they say there is no way. My mistake will be your gain.

Nothing against BMW (dont bash me) but I sold my 2003 Mustang Cobra to get into the 330and the 330i is just not enough motor for me. Instead of hanging on to the car for a couple of months until the 335i are in I decided to see if I could get more for the car now. I have no idea how to even price the car so make me an offer (realistic offer please).

No laughing, pointing, snickering, snide comment or the such please. I am already feeling pretty stupid so be nice.

The car is located in Texas a couple of hours from DFW.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will consider it. I called the dealer to get the invoice quote but have yet to hear back from him.

·
Registered
29 Posts
330i

I think the Seller still thinking about my offer. I am going to the dealer this weekend and see if they can do $500 over invoice.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I tried to send you a message. I guess it did not go through. Check your messages under the user cp

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you do not get the message post that you didnt and I will figure out another way to get in touch.

·
Registered
36 Posts
That's too bad, but I think alot of people want to do what you are doing and get a 335i. You are going to take a hit, (and you didn't even get to drive it much!), but in the grand scheme of things if it gets you the car you want, its probably worth it. I think $1000 below invoice would be an amazing price to get. I'd say 1000 below Euro Delivery invoice would be more like it. ED invoice on that would be right around 39k.

Can you tell me exactly what options you have one the car? If you don't hear from the first guy, let me know. I might be interested.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mikepro said:
Can you tell me exactly what options you have one the car? If you don't hear from the first guy, let me know. I might be interested.
Jet Black
Black Dekota Leather
Premium Package
Sport Package
Auto trans
Comfort Access
Dark Burl Walnut
Fold down rear seat with ski bag
heated front seats
Navigation
Sat radio prep

1 - 10 of 10 Posts