BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are the major changes and or improvements made to this model from 06' to 08'?

Quick info needed, thanks in advance.

·
Registered
758 Posts
What are the major changes and or improvements made to this model from 06' to 08'?

Quick info needed, thanks in advance.
The facelift is the major item. The clear headlights and the placement of the foglights are obvious. You'll also notice the rear brake light is on the trunk and not in the window on the 08. If you are getting a auto vs manual, you can get paddles on the wheel in the 08. The tranny is also different in the 08...shifts are a little smoother. It really boils down to the money you want to spend. I was considering a 06 or 07 until I saw the 08. For me, it was a must have. The facelift gives it more of a sportier look IMO. The new wheels were a deal maker for me as well. I'm not sure if the 06 has the ipod intergration but it works great. In fact, I just finished loading a 4GB jump drive with some music and it works just like an iPod would. The only piece missing is the playlist. But I created folders and it works the same. If your pockets can stand the pain, get the 08:thumbup:......Phil

1 - 2 of 2 Posts