BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
MN Daniel
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I just bought a 750Li that i got a great deal on used but I have a couple questions about it.

1. Is there a cargo net for the trunk available? The car has some chome hooks in the trunk but I cannot find any mounts for a full net.

2. What are those chrome hooks for?

3. On the drivers door console there are many buttons, but the one to the left of the power sunshade controls... I cannot figure out what it does. When I press it a green light lights up on it...

Any help would be appreciated.

Daniel

·
CRISP & CLEAN
4,175 Posts
Hey I just bought a 750Li that i got a great deal on used but I have a couple questions about it.

1. Is there a cargo net for the trunk available? The car has some chome hooks in the trunk but I cannot find any mounts for a full net.

2. What are those chrome hooks for?

3. On the drivers door console there are many buttons, but the one to the left of the power sunshade controls... I cannot figure out what it does. When I press it a green light lights up on it...

Any help would be appreciated.

Daniel
the button that lights up green is to lock & unlock the passenger rear controls .
Such as windows , shades , & seat controls .

·
MN Daniel
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no one knows if a factory cargo net was an option for this car or what the chrome hooks are for?

·
Registered
229 Posts
Yeah, my car came with that same cargo net - take a look in your spare tire well and under the spare, that's where it was hiding when I bought mine. The 2 other hooks are plain/body colored and on the inside rear wall of the trunk.

·
Registered
268 Posts
You can also just use bungees to hold down stuff that might roll. One dealer site sells a strap accessory with a picture of it holding down a kids plastic trike. Really? In almost 7 years I have never used the hold down devices.

·
Registered
268 Posts
the button that lights up green is to lock & unlock the passenger rear controls .
Such as windows , shades , & seat controls .
My grandsons think that the sun shades are cool. If you have kids and you don't want to hear and see the shades going up and down every few minutes, press that button and just leave that green light on. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts