BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Makin Lotsa Noise
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dunno what to say... :(

Carbon-Fiber Look For the BMW M6

If it wouldn't have the famous BMW grille, the M6 CLR600 by Lumma would look like an Italian supercar. The original bodywork of the M6 has been substantially changed. The car sits lower, is broader and has a more aggressive and attractive look due to its modified features and attachments.

"With our new body kit, we have been able to keep up with the desires of many M6 drivers", says designer Horst Lumma. The M6 comes with spoilers, blinds, bonnet, tailgate and even interior parts on request, all made of the super light and easily colorable carbon look that helps greatly reduce the standard weight of 3769 lbs.

If the customer so chooses, Lumma can modify the rev-limiter in order for the car to have a top speed of 186 mph. The engine has been otherwise left untouched.

The rest can be found here http://www.rsportscars.com/eng/cars/m6_lumma.asp

·
weRe not in kansas anymoR
793 Posts
Malibubimmer said:
Interesting. (Did I say that??)
is the heat here in NYC now effecting the west coasters????? :rofl:

·
Banned
597 Posts
Hot!

M630-

In case you have not heard, its been so hot in SoCal people are literally dieing, but it has cooled off nicely the last few days...:D

The most "muggy" summer I have spent in SoCal in 25 years...it's almost (not quite) like back east "muggy".:yikes:

Cheers-

SD

·
Nothing witty here
2,604 Posts
The rear 2/3 of the car looks like the Ford Mustang.... like I've always said about expensive cars, modify very lightly and only minor details that accent the car without taking away its character. It's so easy to overdo a nice car and make it look cheap.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts