Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered a jet black 330i manual with sports package and cold weather package, I thought about getting the comfort package but I thought it would be a waste since I could not start the car via remote. Are there any other features that the comfort package affects, like seat memory functions, side mirrors or anything else that I might regret not getting? thanks.

·
SPF 100 Protection
9,946 Posts
you simply do not need the key to open the doors or trunk, or start the car.

·
Freude am Fahren
19,687 Posts
guitarmaker said:
I just ordered a jet black 330i manual with sports package and cold weather package, I thought about getting the comfort package but I thought it would be a waste since I could not start the car via remote. Are there any other features that the comfort package affects, like seat memory functions, side mirrors or anything else that I might regret not getting? thanks.
There are three packages in the U.S.: the Premium Package, the Sport Package, and the Cold Weather Package.

There is no comfort package.

If perchance you are referring to a feature called Comfort Access, the answer is yes, in addition to the standard functionality normally attributed to CA, there are several other things which will be missing, incl. the ability to close windows and sunroof without the key (from out of the car) and having the mirrors unfold upon entry.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts