BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After much agonizing, I've decided to sell my almost new 2007 335i Convertible. It is:

Black Sapphire
Saddle Brown
Premium
Sport
CA
Nav
Ipod
Heated Seats

Basically a loaded car. It only has 2,700 miles on it.

The only reason I am selling it is that I have too many cars. I don't even have a commute to work and I have the 335, an 07 Corvette and just added an 05 E55.

Crazy to have all three. The E55 stays for practicality. The C6 stays because of its impracticality. That leaves the 335 as the odd car out.

It is really an amazing car and in perfect condition. I'm sure I'm forgetting a feature and will post pictures and more details tomorrow, but wanted to put it up.

I haven't really thought through a price. I know there still on allocation, so hard to get and you could be driving this one tomorrow! It stickered at $59K and change.

I'm leaning towards $56K, but would entertain offers.

Thanks!

Tom

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's pics. As I mentioned, I'll discuss any reasonable offer.

·
I'm a Mac
17,699 Posts
that's a very nice looking car--congrats! i'm not too settled on the saddle brown (looks a little 'pukish', if you know what i mean), but i would very much like to discuss with you my serious and reasonable offer of $40k USD.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
$40k for a $60k car with 2800 miles? No offense, but that's not a serious offer, particularly for a car with 3-4 month wait times.

I'm interested in talking if the first digit goes up one.

·
I'm a Mac
17,699 Posts
i'm thinking $49k is a fairer price if you're really interested in selling.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sold!

(for more than $49K)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts