BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2007 Alpine White BMW 750Li treated like a baby & priced to sell very fast @ $32,999

You will not find a similar car for a better price ANYWHERE. The car has been taken very good care of and has been treated like a baby. It has been thru all the scheduled routine service maintenance. I recently bought all 4 Brand new tires purchased on 6/29/10 as well as 4 new factory wheels, all valued over $3,000. Also front and rear brake pads and rotors were recently replaced 3 months ago. You wont have to worry about any other maintenance except for oil change for another 2 years!!! I can provide all the service records upon your request. The interior is like new, non-smoker, no kids or pets have been in this vehicle. As i said before you wont find another one like it for this price. The car is priced to sell, so please don't try to negotiate. Current mileage on the car is approximately 69,000. This car was used for my business and I traveled a few times in the past year and thats why the mileage is higher than usual. However, its all highway miles and not city. The car has tons of features. Its as if you are sitting in a cockpit of a jet airplane, with all the gadgets and different options at your fingertips.

The 2007 BMW 7 Series 4dr 750Li Sedan features a 4.8L V8 FI DOHC 32V 8cyl engine. It is equipped with a 6 speed automatic transmission. The leather seats are in perfect condition with no rips or stains. The exterior Includes an Appearance package. Sports package, Comfort access, convenience package and many many more .

All scheduled maintenance, Always garaged, Fully loaded, GPS system, Highway miles, Ice cold A/C, Maintenance records available, No accidents, Non-smoker, New tires, Well maintained, Very clean interior, Satellite radio, Power everything, Must see. call 5712123745 to schedule a test drive

3152416918_f64bf0fc65

new_blk_logo

078-1

atc-logo
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=p&car_id=283005552&dealer_id=65481095

DSC00985

·
Registered
12,023 Posts
Nice car but thats def not a sport package car.

·
I'm a Mac
17,699 Posts
big pimpin' baby.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.