BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

2007 BMW 530xiT Wagon CPO Warranty EXCELLENT CONDITION

1103 3
http://lansing.craigslist.org/cto/3261645426.html

PLEASE, ONLY SERIOUS PARTIES REPLY.

Click this link for 35 pictures http://s185.photobucket.com/albums/x228/tiffanywisnieski/2007 BMW 530xiT/?albumview=slideshow

Hello,

I am listing my 2007 BMW 530xiT Wagon. It is in immaculate condition with 68,xxx miles with many options. This is a rare find as BMW no longer imports 5 series wagons. An even rarer find is one with such low miles, options, and amazing condition. It is all wheel drive and handles ANY weather condition.

The only reason for sale is my wife wants a new car. I drive a company vehicle daily so I really cannot argue. We took it to a couple dealers to trade it in but their trade offers were FAR less than any published values, (I have Blue Book, Black Book, NADA, and auction prices). I know what this car is worth and have listed it over $2,000 below NADA retail optioned listing.

WE DO NOT NEED TO SELL IT! I will not entertain unreasonable offers. Serious parties only.

I searched two months to find this car over two years ago. It was purchased Certified Pre Owned, CPO, from Erhard BMW in Farmington Hills, Mi. The car has been serviced by Erhard and all maintenance is up to date. The car was also detailed by the dealer a twice a year. It is truly immaculate.

Please do a little research and you will find this vehicle is highly optioned and highly sought after.

2007 BMW 530xiT
68,xxx miles
Titanium Grey Metallic
Grey Leather
ALL Wheel Drive
Auto 6 speed
Navigation System
Sirius Sat

Cold Weather Package
-Heater seats and steering wheel
-Headlight washers

Carpet and All Season Floor mats 2 full sets

Premium Package
-Leather
-Integrated Garage Door Opener
-Auto Dimming Mirrors
-Power lift gate

Tire pressure monitoring
Xenon Headlights
Adaptive Headlight Control
Glass Panoramic Sunroof
Self leveling Rear Suspension
Rain Sensing wipers
Stability and traction Control
Auto Climate Control
i Drive
Bluetooth Phone Integration

Just to list a few

Will HOLD with $500 NON refundable cash deposit.

Click this link for 35 pictures http://s185.photobucket.com/albums/x228/tiffanywisnieski/2007 BMW 530xiT/?albumview=slideshow

PM please:thumbup:

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
2007 BMW 530xiT Wagon CPO Warranty EXCELLENT CONDITION - $23000 (Howell)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good looking wagon. Do you think that absence of sport package (sport seats, shadowline trim, steering wheel) might be affecting what was offered by dealers?
Thanks!

I was going off what the local BMW dealer gave me for the particular options via Black Book, NADA, and Manheim auctions.
Trade in value should be $19500-$20500 depending where you look.

With options you listed the price would go up.

All that said it is ALWAYS a buyers market. I'm just not willing to "give" it away as I do not NEED to sell.

Thanks for looking!:thumbup:

FYI. Just found out the Warranty has ended.
Accepted a deposit today.

Thank for looking!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.