BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Looks like a lot of fluff, which of course, will cost a little money. :rolleyes: Otherwise, whats really new?
vz

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Perhaps if it cost about $1000 it would make sense. BMW is making a killing on this selling for $13,000
they think that we are suckers who won their money in the lottery.....
Besides it is not even good looking, however it is unique.
I think that looking at the picture we are missing the point, it is about someone being able to choose their own crazy colors, perhaps pink paint with yellow interior......

·
Registered
26 Posts
Exterior colors look like grey and black, how are they new?

I like the light interior, but would be a bitch to keep clean. Just another option to add to the list.

·
BMW-addicted
1,335 Posts
2006_750Li_ED said:
Perhaps if it cost about $1000 it would make sense. BMW is making a killing on this selling for $13,000
they think that we are suckers who won their money in the lottery.....
Besides it is not even good looking, however it is unique.
I think that looking at the picture we are missing the point, it is about someone being able to choose their own crazy colors, perhaps pink paint with yellow interior......
Are we talking about "BMW Exclusive Edition" or "BMW individual"? I don't think we will see "BMW Exclusive Edition" in the States since BMW is going to launch their individual-program with the MY2007 production.

Check out this link:

http://bimmerfest.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=80607&d=1153069697

·
Registered
459 Posts
I like mine just the way it is, thank you. Looks like this is akin to perfuming the pig. Suggest they spend their research and development on something useful, say like a 400 hp engine which gets 36 mpg around town, but performs at 0 - 60 in 4 seconds. Now, that would be a seven.
vz

1 - 7 of 7 Posts