BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
cgrZ4 said:
I just received some ordering and production information on the 2007 BMW X3. Pricing information has not been released yet at this point. Dealers should be able to place orders for inventory starting late July or early August.

Chuck

View attachment 80350

View attachment 80351
I noticed that certain interiors are not available ie. Terra but can be ordered as a "customer 1 priority option". What does this mean? It says that these items will not be communicated in brochure or website - is it through word of mouth?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Dang

I was really thinking they would bring the heated steering wheel back as an option that could be combined with the sport package. Especially since the new wheel looks so much like the sport wheel. They did it in 2005, why is not available now???:dunno:

·
Officially Welcomed to The 'Fest!
407 Posts
when will pricing be available?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
2007 BMW X3 Pricing

I would assume pricing would be available for dealers to order their vehicles for inventory. My dealer sent me these files in anticipation of ordering an 07 for my wife to pick up in Spartansburg. We thought about possibly doing ED but need it before the snow flies as she is driving my Z4 right now and it doesn't like snow. Also the thought of getting stuck in Europe if bird flu strikes doesn't appeal either.

Specifics about colors and options are best answered by your local dealer. Each should have received these documents in the last few weeks.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Thanks for the info.

So, the automatic transmission is an option for 07??? I thought it was standard in 06.

I-SpY

·
407 Posts
iSpY said:
Thanks for the info.

So, the automatic transmission is an option for 07??? I thought it was standard in 06.

I-SpY
I read somewhere that it would continue to be a no charge option..... if it was no charge, would they list it on the ordering guide as an "option"?

I think it is an option in that the manual transmission is standard unless requested otherwise.

·
Registered
124 Posts
No Charge Option

It's an option at no charge.

Same is true of many items such as wood trim.

·
407 Posts
Is the aluminum trim still available? Its listed as a priority 1 customer option... what the heck is that? I hate wood trim

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
angina said:
Is the aluminum trim still available? Its listed as a priority 1 customer option... what the heck is that? I hate wood trim
I asked about this priority 1 option the other day and haven't seen any response. I've been with BMW since 2000 and never heard of this. Anyone know??

·
407 Posts
ckm1515 said:
I asked about this priority 1 option the other day and haven't seen any response. I've been with BMW since 2000 and never heard of this. Anyone know??
i think priority 1 options are only available for customers who wrap their sweaters around their shoulders, and wear capri pants.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts