BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2007 E90 328i Crimson Red/Black, 6sp, 120k

After 9 great years of ownership, it's time for my 328i to find a new home. This car has been very reliable for me, and the only out of warranty repair I experienced was a water pump at around 75k miles. All maintenance has been kept up, with me doing all the routine stuff since 50k miles. I have all of the original documentation, books, window sticker, and maintenance records. Details are as follows:

$8900
Original owner
European delivery, as outlined in this old thread (sorry, the pic links seem to be long gone) http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171214&highlight=
6 speed manual
Crimson Red/Black
Dark Burl Walnut Wood Trim
120k miles
Always garage kept

Options:
Cold Weather Package (heated front seats, retractable headlight washers, fold down seats w/ ski bag)
Sport Package (17" wheels, sports suspension, leather sport steering wheel, front sport seats)
Navigation System
BMW Assist with Bluetooth

Known warts:
Small wear spot/tear on base of driver's seat - repair with vinyl kit possible
Windshield chip/crack (top right part of the windshield, got it just a few days ago)
Soft touch coating bubbling on steering wheel front trim plate (same thing happened at 50k miles, and it looks like it's time for another replacement)
Hairline crack on wood trim piece near rear center console (crack is visible, but wood pieces are not "separated", so to speak)
Black paint is wearing off in some spots on the black "roof rail" strips
I gave it a good once over cleaning, but a few hours of love would bring it up a notch

Since this was a Euro Delivery car, the prices on the window sticker are ED prices rather than US prices, in case it causes any confusion. ED prices were around 7% less than US sticker prices, at the time. I have have plenty more pictures and am happy to elaborate on any element. It has a fresh oil change and is ready to go!

List Date: 6/23/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2007 E90 328i Crimson Red/Black, 6sp, 120k
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price drop to $8900

1 - 2 of 2 Posts