BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Officially Welcomed to The 'Fest!
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When is the pricing sheet for the 2007 X3s coming out? I'd really like to know if there is any significant price increase as a result of the bumper, engine, interior, light changes......

·
Powder Days
1,998 Posts
if the 04 to 05 is any guide, don't expect pricing until Sep or Oct. BTW, that year it was identical. :dunno:

Cheers

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
05-06 saw a few hundred dollar increase, especially in the sport package..I would expect a small increase due to the HP increase in 07

·
Registered
124 Posts
angina said:
When is the pricing sheet for the 2007 X3s coming out? I'd really like to know if there is any significant price increase as a result of the bumper, engine, interior, light changes......
It appears the prices have just come out (7/26/06). I saw them this morning at my Center.

Base Retail price went from $33,670 for an '06 to $34,960 for '07.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
dfrith said:
It appears the prices have just come out (7/26/06). I saw them this morning at my Center.

that seems like a pretty signficant bump for a vehicle that only underwent a minor facelift. (Of course it does have more power...)

How does that compare between the last facelift? (was it between 04-05 or 05-06?) :dunno:

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
dfrith said:

Those are the wholesale prices, any idea on the retail? Will the increase be the same? Would be interested what the sport package gets you in 2007, same M kit as on 2006 or different?

·
Registered
38 Posts
2007 pricing

I got the pricing data from my salesperson on Tuesday. The base went up $1200. The premium package went up about $400 and the sport went up about $650. I don't have the sheets in front of me, but I think the premium is now $2200 and the sport is $2450. Those were the major increases. The literature says that the sport package remains the same, so I'm assuming there are NO changes. I do see they are offering a 19" wheel upgrade for $950, and it's style 191M which I was able to find a pic of on one of the forums and I don't like it at all. I hope the sport package wheel carries over from last year because I prefer it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
2007 BMW X3 3.0SI Retail Pricing

Here is a run down of the new pricing schedule

Base Price (US) $38,000
This price was raised because of increased standard content:\

New Engine 3.0 liter inline 6 cylinder with cast aluminum magnesium engine block that produces 260 HP at 6,600 rpm and 225 ft. lbs. of torque at 2,500 rpm

(+35 HP and +11 lb ft of torque improvement over MY 2006 X3 3.0_

Redesigned exterior and interior
Enhanced DSC functionality including brake drying brake stand-by, brake fade compensation, and start-off assist.
Dark Ash wood trim is the new standard trim
6-speed steptronic automatic transmission replaces the 5-speed
Chrome tail pipes
Satellite radio preparation SA693 satellite radio preparation will no longer have to be ordered seperately.
An auxiliary input for use of portable music devices
New wheel design for the standard 17X8 wheels with all-season tires. The current whell style 112 will be replaced by Style 204.

Cold Weather Package (ZCW) $1,000 (includes both front and rear heated seats)

Premium Package (ZPP) $2,450

Now includes universal garage door opener, power folding exterior auto-dimming mirrors, compass added to interior mirror, along with 4 year subscription to BMW assist.
Comfort Seats are $700 upgrade with Premium Package

Sport Package (ZSP) $2,200
+$950 Upgrade for 19" wheels with performance tires

Stand alone options

Servtronic Steering $250
Rear Door Side Airbags $385
Xenon Adaptive Headlights $800
Front and Rear PDC $700
Navigation System $1,800
Comfort Seats ** $1,000/$700
Metallic Paint $475
Automatic Transmission No Cost
Poplar Natural Light Wood No Cost
Heated Steering Wheel * $150
Cargo Net $150
Heated Front Seats $500
Privacy Glass $350
4 Years of BMW Assist $750
Premium Sound System $675
Leather Upholstery $1,450
19" Wheels style #191M $950
Poplar Gray Wood Trim No Cost

* Not available with Sport Package (ZSP)
** Comfort Seat is not available with the Sport Package (ZSP) and is $1000 as a standalone option and $700 when ordered with the Premium Package.

Unfortunately I do not have Dealer Cost pricing to add to this information. Hopefully someone can provide this information.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Any more pricing info? Looking to do an ED. Wholesale #'s and ED base price.

·
Registered
29 Posts
No dealer pricing info yet

Spoke to my dealer yesterday (8/1/06) and he hasn't received any of his costs yet. I too am interested in ordering (Spartansburg delivery) a new 2007 X3

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.