BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

2008 BMW 328xi Sedan AWD Automatic (Columbus, OH)

1062 Views 3 Replies 1 Participant Last post by  Curzyk
Photos are on the Craigslist Ad: http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/3246362586.html

Year: 2008
Make: BMW
Model: 3-Series 328xi Sedan (3.0L 6-cyl. AWD Automatic)
Color: Alpine White (grey leather interior and brushed aluminum trim)
Miles: 59,7xx
VIN: WBAVC93508K041511

Options:
Premium Package (Dakota leather upholstery, auto-dimming mirrors, Bluetooth, BMW Assist telematics, power front seats, power folding side mirrors, digital compass, Homelink)
Winter Package (heated front seats, heated mirrors, high intensity headlight washers, split folding rear seats, ski bag)
Security Alarm
iPod Adapter
BMW sunshade

The GOOD: Below average mileage! Excellent condition! I recently had the car professionally detailed and had the paint professionally touched up. Car drives and handles great. Next oil change not due until December. Car has already had 60K service performed. Maintenance plan (purchased through MAG BMW) is active until 3/14/2014. CarFax available upon request.

The BAD: There is a rock chip in the windshield on the passenger side. This has been professionally patched but is still somewhat visible.

Q: Are you the original owner?
A: No, I am the second owner.

Q: Where have you had the car serviced?
A: All work I have had done on the car has been at Midwestern Auto Group (MAG) BMW in Dublin.

Q: Are the service records up to date?
A: The key fob itself actually allows BMW to pull full service records for the car, but I also have most of my paperwork. The CarFax report also has the detailed history.

Sorry, I will not consider trades.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Added some info.
Sale pending, yay! (as an aside, how come I cannot change my post title?)
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.