Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 BMW 750i For Sale

Loaded with just about everything a true BMW enthusiast would desire in a luxury sedan– Gently Used! – 83K ORIGINAL MILES!! A perfect car for the serious collector and a person who truly appreciates a fine near classic automobile!

The BMW 750i is in absolutely beautiful condition and kept in a pristine shape by a very attentive owner. Waxed twice a year with the prime German Zymol wax. New (and very expensive) battery installed a year ago and recently new Pirelli tires and new BMW certified brakes have been installed. All fluids changed on a regular basis as BMW recommends. The back seat has never been sat in as only my wife and I own the car. All the trim and leather within the car is immaculate. There is no side dings on the car nor scratches. This car is in prime show condition.
This vehicle has always been garaged, babied, very well maintained, and only once been subjected to a surprise snow squall in Vermont. This beautiful car will not last long!
2008 BMW 750i Sedan
4 Doors
Black Sapphire Metallic Paint
Black Leather Interior
390 HP 8 Cylinder V8
Automatic Transmission
25 Miles to the Gallon

Luxury Features:
A/C: Front & Rear, Cruise Control, Heated Seats front and rear, Navigation System, Power Locks, Power Steering, Remote Keyless Entry, Heated Tilt Wheel, Heated Bucket Seats, Leather Interior, Memory Seats, Power Seats, Airbag: Driver, Airbag: Passenger, Airbag: Side, Alarm, Anti-Lock Brakes, Fog Lights, Traction Control, Single CD Player, Premium Sound, Power Windows, Rear Window Defroster, Tinted Glass, New Battery in the last year. Recent installation of four brand new Pirelli Tires, Premium rims, Sunroof, lots more and Everything Works Perfectly – Runs like new!
Clear Title! No Accidents.
Car is always available for a thorough inspection.
$10,500.00
If you have any questions or more photos,
please feel free to contact me 508-842-2040

1 - 1 of 1 Posts