BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
181 - 200 of 230 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Good evening ladies and gents, am a new owner of a 2010 750i xDrive and also a new member. I am currently serving in the USAF and I was fortunate to buy a car of this stature. I stumbled into this forum on google (thanks google). I would like to know how I can update my map. I know i am new to this but any info and help would be greatly appreciated. If I have to pay a fee for any type of installation, I gladly will. I am just a rookie at this and I need some assistance. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Can someone please PM me the links so I can update my nav? Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
I finished updating to 2013 maps. I have few questions for people who have already upgraded your nav.
Version shows as 2013 but I still see the square icon box for POI, not the circular icon.
Is there any graphic changes that I can see?

After the update to 100%, I removed USB thumb drive when the system was restarting.
After it restarted, the version showed 2103 but I didn't see any other changes.
How do I switch to the new nav graphic??? please help.

·
Slower Traffic Move Right
436 Posts
I finished updating to 2013 maps. I have few questions for people who have already upgraded your nav.
Version shows as 2013 but I still see the square icon box for POI, not the circular icon.
Is there any graphic changes that I can see?

After the update to 100%, I removed USB thumb drive when the system was restarting.
After it restarted, the version showed 2103 but I didn't see any other changes.
How do I switch to the new nav graphic??? please help.
I'm pretty sure it's just a Map Data upgrade, not an actual firmware upgrade for the navigation system.

·
whughes
2,060 Posts
I bought a geek stick with the files on it, now I just need to find out how to get the code?

where do I get the code for this?

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'd love to get the contact info for the code as well if someone could PM me with it.

Thanks!

·
whughes
2,060 Posts
thanks for the PM

·
Registered
29 Posts
@GeoX750Li

Thanks for the heads up. Sorry I missed it, but already had the day planned. Hopefully next time around though.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hmmm.

Pulled the files down from the torrent and loaded onto a USB stick, but it is reporting 63 files, 26 folders and 21.2GB. Based on earlier comments, sounded like this should be closer to a full 32GB.

Can anyone confirm?

Anyone have a good, reliable source for the files they can recommend, or, have a USB they can mail me...I'll mail back and cover your initial postage.

Cheers

181 - 200 of 230 Posts