BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Razor535
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling the 535 that I purchased less than two months ago as a Certified Pre-Owned from Rusnak BMW in Westlake. I am aiming to upgrade to a bigger SUV. It still meets 100% of BMW's CPO standards and all warranties are fully transferable. It is in pristine condition, cosmetically and mechanically.

Fully loaded with premium package, premium dakota leather, heated seats, voice-activated navigation, iDrive, auto-dimming mirrors, dynamic cruise control, hi-fi sound, blue-tooth, etc. Includes the balance of the fully comprehensive original warranty, full CPO warranty, and an additional free maintenance package for up to 100,000 miles. Note: the free maintenance package is an additional cost of $2,500 when purchasing a CPO from a dealership; it is not included as part of the standard CPO warranty.

Asking $300 less than private party, according to TrueCar.com, plus free maintenance cost: $33,556 - 300 + 2,500 = $35,750.

Specs: 45,000 miles - 26 hwy mpg - 300 horsepower 3.0L DOHC DI 24-valve twin-turbocharged I6 engine

Options and features:
Premium package
STEPTRONIC shiftable automatic transm.
Heated front seats
Premium Dakota Leather Seating
Bamboo anthracite wood trim
Residual heat distribution
Bluetooth
Voice Activated Navigation System
iPod and USB adapter
Power heated mirrors
Auto-Dim Rear View Mirror
BMW iDrive
Front and rear Side Airbags
Auto-Dim Exterior Mirror(s)
17" wheels
Hi-fi sound system (10) speakers & (2) subs
Memory settings for 2 drivers
Dual zone climate control
Dynamic cruise control
DTS, DTC

Certified pre-owned (CPO) benefits, fully transferable:
6 Years/100,000 Mile Warranty
4 Years/50,000 Mile Maintenance Program
6 Years/Unlimited Mileage Roadside Assistance
Comprehensive certified process checklist included
BMW roadside assistance
BMW assist
CARFAX vehicle history report included

Extended free maintenance, fully transferable:
This is an additional option that costs $2,500 and covers all scheduled maintenance up to 100,000 miles. You do not have to pay a dime for maintenance, not even a deductible.

Bottom line, you get a dealer-quality car that has been meticulously maintained with all maintenance records at Rusnak, but avoid the heavy taxes and fees. As an example, this is what you would pay on a $35,000 car from any dealer:
Document preparation fee: $55
DMW electronic filing fee: $29
Sales tax at 8.25%: $2,888
License and registration: $336 (my registration is paid until April 2013)
Maintenance package: $2,500
Total cost with fees: $40,808

Serious inquiries only. For more information, questions, or more pics. contact me via private message.

· Razor535
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
$35,250, $800 off private party.

· Razor535
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
$34,900, $1100+ off private party.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.