BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2009 BMW 650i Convertible - Dinan, 75K miles

Sport Package, high performance, fully automatic convertible top, and Navigation System, there's no substitute for the 2009 BMW 650i! Are you looking for a BMW 650 with a little something extra? This car is upgraded with Dinan components, a manufacturer of BMW 6 Series aftermarket parts that have been carefully designed and engineered to take your "Ultimate Driving Machine" to the next level in performance. Dinan is the industry leader in BMW aftermarket parts. Dinan's high flow intake system for the 650 dramatically increases intake air-flow volume and velocity as well as ensuring the lowest possible intake air temperatures for maximum power gains, as well as improved throttle response. The system takes full advantage of the ram-air effect by adding a second air inlet in conjunction with the stock inlet configuration, this force feeds cool air into the motor. The Performance Engine Software extracts additional power as well as improving drivability.

All scheduled maintenance, All records, Always garaged, Excellent condition, Fully loaded with all the goodies, Looks & drives great, Must see, Never seen snow, No accidents, Non-smoker, Satellite radio, Seats like new, Title in hand, Clean CarFax, Very clean interior, Well maintained. This is an awesome car, total European perfection!!

Additional Upgrades -- Important notes:
Upgraded Brake System March 2015
StopTech Drilled and Slotted Sport Brake Kit. Includes 1-Piece construction drilled and slotted rotors, upgraded brake lines and StopTech pads. StopTech Sport Brake Kit provides significant brake performance improvements using direct-replacement (OEM) sized components. StopTech Sport Kits are the easiest way for the enthusiast to upgrade/improve their braking performance while retaining the existing factory calipers and wheel fitment.

Full Magnaflow performance cat-back exhaust system

Aftermarket upgraded high quality brake and accelerator pedals, and foot rest.

Convertible top canvas (exterior) replaced under BMW warranty in April 2013.

-Windshield replacement in Sept 2014
- Upgraded LED head light bulbs.
- Black our grills.
- Front brake pads replaced April 2016
- Synthetic oil and oil filter replaced April 2016 w/ BMW parts
- Rear tire replaced April 2016

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/5675283920.html

List Date: 7/11/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2009 BMW 650i Convertible - Dinan, 75K miles
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump, I am flexible on the price (-:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts