BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Ljbrd33
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Z4 sunshade by WeatherTech

Hard to believe there isnt someone out there looking for one of these sunshades for their car. WeatherTech makes a super product and these REALLY WORK! Keeps inside temperature down when it's hot, besides "saving" your dashboard from the intense heat. Also works great in the colder weather by bringing in some heat while it is cold outside.
Go to www.weahtertech.com and price these out.
As I stated, I have a brand new ( still in the box ) shade for sale for half the price you will pay if you order it from them.
Give me a call. (508) 826-7502.

· Registered
335 Posts
Hard to believe there isnt someone out there looking for one of these sunshades for their car. WeatherTech makes a super product and these REALLY WORK! Keeps inside temperature down when it's hot, besides "saving" your dashboard from the intense heat. Also works great in the colder weather by bringing in some heat while it is cold outside.
Go to www.weahtertech.com and price these out.
As I stated, I have a brand new ( still in the box ) shade for sale for half the price you will pay if you order it from them.
Give me a call. (508) 826-7502.
Try ebay

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.