There are more pics of the car in its current state are here:
And here are some pics of the damage that caused the total:
I'm essentially the single-owner of this car. I bought it in 2010 when it was 6 months old, with 17k on the odometer.
6 years later, and $25k of maintenance later, it was totaled after a hydroplane. As much as a kick in the balls this is, it benefits YOU. Yes, YOU.
Why is that might you ask?
- I have all the service records for this car
- I just had the engine rebuilt. Anyone with a BMW v8 (n62a b or tu) knows about: timing cover gaskets, valve cover gaskets, valve stem seals, and coolant transfer pipe. these are curse words to BMW owners. I paid the $4000 to have the engine serviced - and totalled it on the way home. Had the car back to PERFECT condition......for 20 minutes:bash::bash::bash:
- To say I'm an enthusiast would be an understatement. I've coded tons of options to this car, and it came with a great factory option set back in 2010. I have a lot of sweet sweet goodies on this car that I can pre-code for you, or help you with once you get them.
So on to the details:
- 2010 550i m-sport Sport
- 20" VMR wheels (staggered)
- 130k on the car (basically a brand new engine. Can provide pics of the entire service process for anyone interested in the engine condition. We documented the entire service)
- Orion v2 Angel eyes (with custom dust covers for reliable installation)
- CiC 'DVD-In-Motion' coded into the car
As seen in the pictures, the rear control arm sheered off the sub-frame. The impact of going up on the curb cracked 2 wheels, and all-in-all it was about 15k of damage. Since I owned the car, I just bought it back as Salvage for the goal of parting it out. It's what we do. It's how we pay our bills. It just SUCKS it was MY car this time I havea damage report if there is any question about the extent of the damage.
Everything is available.
PM me here or email me: [email protected]
I take paypal, money order, cashiers check, basically any form of payment you'd like. The car is located in South Texas, so we can bring the parts to you if shipping becomes an issue (within the state of Texas - maybe to Louisiana/New Mexico if needed). We can also ship freight via Fedex.
EVERYTHING MUST GO!