BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,

Would love some help.

Having trouble and seem to be getting “Fuel Supply an issue” warning and when I reduce speed as requested by the computer the car shuts off.

Happened to me a few weeks back the car shut off but after 5-10 mins car started and ran normal.

Happened twice over the last week and have had the car in to the mechanic who could seem to diagnose the issues but ran through the normal services to see if that would help.

On the way home now and it has happened again. Has anyone had a similar issue or know what the problem is??

Great appreciate the advice.

·
Registered
641 Posts
I know that BMW is having trouble with their High Pressure Fuel Pumps. I was at my local BMW Dealership recently and spoke with a man that was there to have his 4th High Pressure Fuel Pump installed. He also told me BMW was covering the cost for all the fuel pumps. The man drove a 3 series. Good luck with your car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know that BMW is having trouble with their High Pressure Fuel Pumps. I was at my local BMW Dealership recently and spoke with a man that was there to have his 4th High Pressure Fuel Pump installed. He also told me BMW was covering the cost for all the fuel pumps. The man drove a 3 series. Good luck with your car.
Thanks Mate, appreciate th feedback.
Will go hunting in that direction and see if I can find something ***x1f609;

1 - 3 of 3 Posts