BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! I got my first BMW a week ago. It is also my first boosted vehicle 73,xxx miles and I knew it had a valve cover gasket leak. Nothing major, but you can smell it and I plan on replacing it myself when the weather warma up. I have had this car send me to limp mode twice already. Nothing seemed faulty but with normal driving it popped up with engine, chassis stabilization, and dbc malfunctions and start off assistance inactive. Any suggestions on the culprit?

·
beemlyfe
683 Posts
Don't take suggestions from anyone posting their opinion without having your OBD codes read. Our guesses are valueless.

1. Have the codes read by a decent code reader (Does not need to be BMW, but should not be a $25 amazon reader)
2. Report back

Let me preemptively answer a question you might have: Regardless of whether or not the check engine light is on, the OBD codes will be stored.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
The car is reading a P00BD (mass or volume air flow "A" circuit/range per formance too high). Also a P325f (control module monitoring safety function fuel volume error). Any suggestions?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts