BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I have a 2011 535Li that started having ghost in the machine. It started a few weeks ago when I had an error message pop up saying steering behavior might be effected. The steering felt as if the power steering had failed for a brief second mad and returned to normal. The code popped up a couple of times on the trip and I took it to the mechanic. No codes were stored and they could not reproduce the problem. Took a long trip last week and the car started acting up again. It would act is if electricity was lost. The radio would stop, display would go dark and occasionally reset the navigation producing the start up screen when it returned. Sometimes this would kick it into comfort mode from sport mode as well. This only last a second or two before it comes back. However on a couple occasions it seemed as if the car stumbled in conjunction with this. Felt like it lost fuel or had been shut off. Again it is a second or two. Yesterday the cars Climate control starts blowing heat from the left vents and AC from the right vents. Any ideas are appreciated. 4 day holiday here so can't been seen by the mechanic shop until sometime next week.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts